new in // NYX, LANCOME

22:44


Yesterday I really understood that I am a true shopaholic. After spending 4 hours at the hair salon bleaching my hair, my first though was - why not spend more money? So I went in the new NYX cosmetics store which has recently opened in Riga and spent too much money in about 2 minutes. I lovelovelove doing make-up but I usually don't wear it on daily basis. Probably because I'm too lazy. But now one of my main goals is to take more care of myself, look better and feel better. And I hope adding these items to my make-up collection will somehow make my goal more realistic haha.
So, I bought this Wonder Stick - highlight and contour stick - to step up my make-up game, as well as the foundation brush, which I've never had (Beauty Blenders and fingers for life).


As my old NYX matte lip cream in shade Stockholm is empty already, I bought a similar one - Abu Dhabi. Also, I had a lip liner like this already (NYX Suede matte lip liner), but I lost it somewhere, so I had to buy a new one.


This is actually a gift I got from my aunt few weeks ago, but I haven't even opened it yet, because I have eyelash extensions at the moment and there is no need for mascara. But I can't wait to try this Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara already! 

What are your latest make-up favorites? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Everything about creativity, arts, crafts, diy, fashion and lifestyle! Thanks for your wonderful blog! You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete