try

23:57

I love the days when I can just let the artistic me out. That hasn't happened in a long long time. I'm always coming home from school or from work, lay down in my bed and spend at least an hour just scrolling through instagram discover feed, weheartit or tumblr. Trying to "inspire" myself. I screenshot or save pictures that "inspire" me and once in a while go through them. Does it really inspire me? To be honest, no. Those pictures make me sad. Unrealistic goals, beach bodies and opportunities I don't have. Of course, I can have all that. But how? Obviously not by looking into a screen for hours. 
Get out of your comfort zone. I've said it before and I will say it until I will get out. That is real hard for me, but I'm trying. I'm trying my best. I'm trying to connect with my friends, I'm trying to get myself out of my bed and communicate. I'm trying to behave better, to be less aggressive against my loved ones, to be the best version of myself. And I know, eventually I will be in a better place. The people around me are amazing, the life I have is beautiful. I have no right to complain, because I'm the ruler of my world and I am the only one to blame for the fact that my insides are dead. I want to grow, strive and prosper. I will grow, strive and prosper. I will say it in my mind, I will say it loudly until I am where I'm supposed to be. 
Being surrounded by people with purpose in life and dreams that are coming true are inspiring. I love seeing how others are so attached to their dreams that they are coming true. They aspire me. They are slowly pulling me out of my comfort zone and I am so thankful. They inspire me to do the things I've always wanted to try but never did. Opening up about my feelings instead of bottling them up. Finally trying to oil paint instead of letting the canvas get covered with dust. I'm changing, thank you for that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments