NEW IN

23:00

As I'm in a process of growing out my hair right now to go blonde soon, my roots have grown out a lot and it doesn't look too good haha. So hats, caps and snapbacks are my best friends at the moment. This is my latest addition to my hat collection - Adidas Originals Trefoil cap from Asos. 

Totally different style - Loafer Shoes from Asos. I'm also trying to expand my closet by buying more classy clothes and accessories instead of sneakers and bomber jackets.

And - the purchase I'm most excited about - these over the knee boots.  I've been longing to have them for a while and finally I have them. Can't wait to wear them out to clubs tomorrow!  // From Ego
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Omg, love those flats, love your new boots & adidas cap!!!! And also your blog design is ah-mazin' :>

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete