lets start fresh

21:02

Fall has always been my favourite time of the year, if we don't count the warm days of summer. While some start 'new lives' after New Years Eve, I start writing my new years resolutions and wishes in September. September is the month of new beginnings, fresh starts. This month I start living the next part of my life. I've graduated school and now it is time for college. It is time for me to say Fuck It and move on. Although I thought summer would make me happier, because of no school and warm weather, I finally understood that the weather around me won't fucking change anything. All my problems are in my head and I can't keep blaming the situation around me.
Fun fact: if you start writing your 'new years resolutions' in September, they will be more realistic and will come true sooner. Why wait for the next year to be a better person? Why wait months, just to start a new hobby? Why wait for Monday, to start that new diet? Start now.

That's why I'm back in here. Blogging is a thing I don't wan't to stop doing. I love writing long paragraphs about things that inspire me, excite me or upset me. I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but if you do, thank you. And I hope you will be with me in this moment - the moment I start fresh.

Love, Doloresa.


You Might Also Like

0 comments