It's not me, it's you.

14:59


\\ Sometimes just one night can completely change everything. The way you look at your closest people, the way they look at you.. I've always reminding myself not to trust people. Even your closest friends or family. I've experienced a lot of shit, a lot of lies about me, but somehow I've always got through all that mess. I'm not a person who seeks revenge or wants someone to be hurt, but I always wanted for people themselves understand how fucking dumb it is to try to ruin someones life. 
I know.. Hurt people hurt people. But hurting others is not the only option. We all have made mistakes. We all have had fights. But you can't just kick a close person out of your life. It won't work. At least in this case. Stop the drama and start treating other like you would like to be treated. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments