SUMMER

20:26


I don't think I've ever been so busy on a summer. I have so many things to do all the time, I wish there was more hours in day. School is over, I've had my graduation and on Friday I will finally get my graduation certification. The closer the day comes, the more frustrated I get. I'm scared to see bad results on my exams, because I didn't study for one of them.


Event hough I'm always out with my friends lately or working (barely tho), I still wish I had more motivation to blog. Last post was on 15th of May. And that's more than a month ago. I should have worked more, I should have blogged, I should have made a video about something already.. I get enough sleep and I feel so happy everyday. But for some reason, sitting down and importing months worth of pictures and finally writing a post doesn't seem easy.

I have big plans for the rest of my summer and the main thing I worry about is money. Obviously. I've somehow managed not to spend all my graduation money on parties or food. There is Positivus coming up and I want it to be crazy as usual, without having any money issues or anything. And I have a trip planned with friends right after the festival. Plus, I have to finally buy a new lens for my camera, so I would (hopefully) get my motivation to film back. 

Remember, I post snaps on my snapchat everyday (@doloresa) and I try to post an instagram every now and then. Follow me on @doloresaonzule

How has been your summer for now? x

You Might Also Like

0 comments