PALERMO

15:53

Our vacation to Palermo wasn't too long, but it was amazing anyway. As you may know I don't care about the destination or how fancy it will be - all I care about is to explore new places and cultures. Sicilys little streets are so aesthetic, so cute. I loved to just wander around the little streets of Palermo center and finding amazing places to eat or to spend time at. 

This week has been really busy for me - catching up on school, trying to get the best final grades. And I'm really happy about the result! It was Last Bell on Friday, all the 9th and 12th classes gathered together to celebrate the last week of school and the start of exams. I have my latvian exam in two days and math on Friday. Then there will be three free weeks for me, last exam in culturology and then - graduation. I can't wait! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments