thoughts

23:16

This might be the longest time I've not blogged. The year started quite successfully, I posted something every few days. February was hard for me. The weather always affects me and I was not happy. Even though I loved the snow, I kept feeling worse and worse.. Alright, maybe it's just me blaming the weather for my laziness. I want a fresh start - I want to clean out my closet, room, blog and mind. Spring has really gotten to my mind! I feel so disconnected from everything, there is chaos in my head. Last days have been amazing, I've had lots of fun (and with that, sadly I mean lots of alcohol haha). I've barely been home, my sleeping schedule is so crazy, because I go to bed at 5AM and sleep just for few hours.

I've been thinking a lot about what to do with my blog and why don't I blog so much anymore.. I understood that blogging is the thing I want to do. I want to get better at it. It has been hard to just sit down and think of something to post.. Photos that are made for this blog just get lost somewhere, ideas for the posts disappear. But I will restart everything. I will try to change some things in the means of design, and hopefully you will like it. That's all for now. See you soon x

You Might Also Like

0 comments