6S

15:50

Hey! I can't believe it's February already. Time goes by so fast! I've been really busy lately, I'm filming a lot of videos for school right now. And I have so many tests to rewrite. I got no time for anything but somehow I manage to sleep instead of doing something I have to do. Anyways, at the end of the December I accidentally dropped my iPhone 5 which I have loved for more than two years. The screen was completely shattered and I had to live with it because, you know, I'm broke haha. But last Sunday I finally got the 6S! I'm so happy to see everything on a nice screen. Now I am on the look for the perfect iPhone case. I want one in marble print, but I can't find it anywhere. Alright, I'm going to take a nap right now and then go to a rehearsal. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments