SNOWBOARDING

23:18

Few days ago I wrote in an essay that one of my goals for this year is to learn how to snowboard. Who would have though that I would achieve this goal only few days later! Someone once told me that writing down your goals and dreams really make you achieve them faster. I thought to myself, "alright, maybe I should finally write something down'' and I never did. Even though I don't really pour myself out in essays for school, I do write about some of my feelings and dreams. I thought I would just put off this goal for some time, then the winter would be gone, then again new year would come and I still wouldn't have fulfilled my dream. But not this time and I'm so happy I stepped out of my comfort zone. 
Anyways, I had an amazing day yesterday. I can't believe I was actually good at snowboarding. I spent most of the time on the beginner hill, when there was only and hour left, my friends coax me into going to the bigger hills. I regret nothing. It was amazing. 
So, this is how I started my week. How was yours? x



You Might Also Like

0 comments