COFFEE TALK

21:13

First week of 2016 - done! I've been trying to get a lot of work done, but I always find myself watching either That '70s Show or Star Wars. I don't think I will be able to start doing anything if I don't watch all the Star Wars movies haha. I've watched part IV, V and VI, now it's time for the first three. I never thought I would say this, but I love Star Wars. The first movie I watched was alright, on the second I slept a bit but it was emotional later and the third was amazing. So hyped haha. You can really see that I'm busy watching movies if my Spotify playlist isn't updated. 
The next few weeks might be a little busy, I have a lot going on in school. This is the last year, we have a lot of things planned. I have to film and edit at least 5 videos til the end of February. And I have lots of tests coming up and a contest in latvian language. Wish me luck! Now I'm going to continue with watching Star Wars. Or AHS. Can't decide yet. Anyways, have a fun Friday loves! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments