2016

18:24

Long time no see. Last time I posted something here was 2 months ago. 2 months!! I can't believe how could I be so lazy. I had lots of ideas and pictures to post, but no motivation. One of my new years resolutions (which I haven't yet written down, just keeping them my in my head until I get motivation haha) was to blog again. I love doing this and I never want to stop, but sometimes it's just too hard to get out of the bed, too hard to do anything for this blog. Last year was beautiful, especially when looking back at my blog posts or instagram posts. SO many memories, new people, new friends. 2015 was the best year I've had and 2016 will be even better. I know, it won't be easy. I have to graduate, find a job, move out of my family house and find my own space. And decide where to study. This is the hardest thing to think about right now. AND, if I decide whether I should go to the college I want to be in, I have to start really taking more photos with more thought in it, and start filming more. I know everything will work out for me. And I hope you will achieve your goals this year! I wish you a happy, exciting and beautiful new year! See you soon, loves! x

my best instagram posts from 2015. Almost 11,300 likes to 96 posts. Looking back at these photos I remember every little thing about them. I remember how amazing it was to celebrate my birthday, spend warm summer evenings with my family, go on class trips with my friends, spontaneously buy tickets for Skrillex concert and immediately drive there, travel to Stockholm with people I didn't know.. It was so beautiful. All these experiences with my loved ones. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments