SEPTEMBER SNAPSHOTS

15:27

 Lately, I've been taking my camera in my hands more often. Here are some snapshots, favorites and thoughts. 


 Since I'm plant-based (I don't think I'm 'clean' enough to call myself vegan) for almost two months already, my favorite thing to eat has been these tortilla wraps with hummus and veggies. These two containers of hummus went out so fast! Literally in few days. For some reason I like homemade hummus more - will make a batch sometime soon. 

When I had a cold (I still have it, kinda) all I did was lay in bed, drink hot tea and watch youtube videos. Inspiring myself! Trying to get the idea how I want my youtube channel to be and what to film. If you haven't checked out my channel yet, here it is. Subscribe and tell me what you think! 

One friday, my sister, aunt and myself went to the restaurant that's few minutes from my aunts apartment, talked, enjoyed good food and drank some cocktails. Quite a few actually, I was drunk, that's for sure haha. 

Favorite album of this month - Troye Sivans new album called 'Wild'. You can really see that I like his new masterpiece, because every song is in my september playlist. Obviously. By the way, you can check my monthly playlists on my spotify profile - just type Doloresa Onzule in the search bar. 

Definately something I've been wanting for a long time - a basic backpack. Since my daily style is quite cozy and sport-ish, I couldn't walk around with a hand bag. I saw this one at H&M and I had to buy it. It was 'a little bit' overpriced for the quality, but what can I do. I just needed a backpack. 

Yesterday my dad brought home lots and lots of cranberries. I put some in freezer, blended some and made jam. And of course, ate a lot. There still are quite a lot left and if you got any ideas what to do with them - leave a comment! 

You might already know that I like spontaneous ideas and trips. Yesterday evening, while looking for oats to buy at supermarket, I got a call from a friend, 30 minutes later, I was on the road to neighborhood city for bowling. It was my first time playing bowling and I can say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! 

What have you been doing this month? Leave a comment x

You Might Also Like

0 comments