INSPO

21:24

Oh hello autumn. Summer went by so fast. So many memories, adventures and stories. Now that I have said something about end of summer, let me just quickly write a few stupid excuses why I haven't blogged in more than a month. I haven't felt inspired for a long time. I think I have fallen in routine again. I hate routine. When I fall in routine my life pretty much just tears apart. I have a few mental breakdowns, I feel like there isn't any reason to do anything. Even to do casual things, like, make my bed, or open my computer. I'm so sorry. Although I still feel the same, I am trying to break out of this routine that kills me. Yesterday I made a youtube channel. Check it out here. And subscribe if you like. Today I'm trying to blog. Yes, that's right, trying. Because I don't feel like I'm doing my best when I post pictures that's not mine here. I know I always say there are more posts coming soon and stuff, but I will really schelude days when I blog. I have to. I want changes, I want to create, I want to share. For now I'm getting inspired. I hope it will help. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments