LOST

23:07






I'm so lost in my thoughts, dreams and goals. I constantly try to get out, but I keep finding myself back in the comfort zone, just dreaming instead of doing. When people ask me to do something I've never done before, I usualy refuse. I keep thinking - but what if I'm not good at it? What if I fail? So many what if's and worries, so again, I find myself back in the comfort zone. I will get out. I'll try my best. I can't keep living my life doing nothing but daydreaming. I will get out.
// Leather jacket, t-shirt and pants H&M // Sunglasses ASOS // Trainers NIKE //

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on Fashion Blogger Association. I’m very happy!!! I like very much this cool outfit....so rock!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this monochrome and sporty look!!!!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment at : www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete