CALM DOWN

11:04

Hey! I don't think I've ever blogged so rarely. I can't tell how do I feel. One moment I'm happy and motivated, next moment I'm in my bed sleeping and crying for no reason.  Have any of you ever felt like that? This just have been too long, I can't be like that anymore. Please, tell me how to get out of this situation. My sister usualy asks me "when was the last time you updated you blog?'', the anwer usualy is ''I don't even remember." I have enough inspiration but I have no motivation. Blogging is one thing I want to do forever. I can't give up this easily. 
Yesterday I decided, I can't just say "I can't be a vegan when I live with my family". Some of you may know that I used to be vegan for few weeks, then I stopped for no reason. I've been thinking about being vegan, but I always end up eating burgers or something like that. I have to change this! So from yesterday I am a vegeterian and I will slowly transfer to being vegan. I just can't wait to feel healthy and happy again. I had so much energy when I was eating only plant based food. 
What is you secret to feel the best? Please, leave a comment with your tips, I really need that right now. Kisses!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You go girl! Update your blog more, I love your photos and hope you will share with your experience of being vegetarian
    Xoxo, your sis :D

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete