SPORTY CHIC

16:47

CASUAL

CASUAL by doloresaonzule featuring New Era Boston Red Sox Basic Fitted Hat

As you may know, I'm a big fan of casual and sporty outfits. I feel best in my sneakers and hoodie. I've actually never been a big fan of Adidas brand, but lately I've fallen in love. The sneakers made in collaboration with Pharell - need them!
The hat is from Fanatics, it really fits with the outfit I chose. Fanatics can help with your sporty chic style, outfit is seems complete with the hat. I really like hats - snapbacks, beanies, etc. When the weather is sunny and nice, it can protect you from the sun. But when it's windy, rainy or cold, the hat will keep you warm and protect your hair.

The hat is from the baseball hats on Fanatics // bomber jacket from H&M // jersey dress by Alexander Wang // sneakers by Adidas x Pharrell Supercolor Superstar // 

You Might Also Like

0 comments