SPRING?

22:33

i'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour

i'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour by doloresaonzule featuring a leather jacket

Can anyone tell me, where is spring? It's April tomorrow and I'm confused. Few weeks back it was sunny and warm, now it's all rainy and cloudy. Why the hell? All I want to wear is black. Again. Usually at this time of the year I start wanting more and more color in my life. Now it's all black. I saw a tweet today that made me laugh a little bit, but it's sooo true. "I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour"

By the way, as I don't post as much as I would want here, I wanted to share my social media links, where I'm active daily. I mean I don't tweet or instagram everyday, but I'm sure there, looking at what other post..

BLOGLOVIN // INSTAGRAM: @doloresaonzule // TWITTER // TUMBLR // YOUTUBE (I'm going to post some videos when I'm ready) // SNAPCHAT: @doloresa // SPOTIFY: Doloresa Onzule (just put that in your finder. I make a new playlist every month, depending on what's hot, what's new, what's my mood like. Check it out and follow if our taste in music is similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments