CHRISTMAS

14:41

Hey! Merry Christmas lovelies! My family and I celebrated Christmas yesterday. It was a cute, cozy evening with few of my loved ones. Every year Christmas is different, the feeling, people you spend it with, the emotions. Before we sat down and celebrated, I went to my friends house for a bit, to just chill and look at her sisters newborn daughter.
Of course, I got some presents. Nothing much, just a few cute things. I got a macaron kit (because I love to bake and I've tried to make macarons for a few times, but they are never perfect), onesie from H&M, raspberry body butter from The Body Shop and some other sweer little things.
And, it's so strange to wake up, look out of the window and see snow. I hope it won't melt.



How did you / how will you spend your Christmas? x

You Might Also Like

0 comments