OCTOBER

22:39

Long time no see, huh. September flew away so fast. Now I'm looking at my latest posts and oh, only 2 blog posts in September? That's crazy! I have to change this routine real soon.. 
A little September summary: sleep, coffee, school, coffee, homeworks, sleep... And so on. Last Thursday most of my class and I went on a trip and it was so fun. We had such a great time! We got home the next day, I slept til 10 pm, then my friend called me and said I have to go to a party at school, so I got up, got ready and went to the party. Later we continued partying at a local bar, drinking apple pie shots. Those days probably were some of the best days in September. 
Now it's already October 3rd, and this month seems quite promising, haha! It started really good - on October 1st my sister, brother, mom and I celebrated moms name day, the day earlier I was in Riga, picking up the Enrique Iglesias concert tickets and doing a bit of a shopping. More like trying to decide which orchid to buy for mom and which boots to buy for myself. Yesterday was a chill day (because of no homeworks) and today was easy too. It's teachers day this Sunday, but we always celebrate it on Friday. Teachers go on a trip while the students teach elementary kids. My friend and I taught geography. That was kinda cool. I got home, made a coffee, took some pics and just relaxed. I had plans to meet up with a friend later at her place, but she was too sleepy so I stayed home. That quite disappointed me, because my party mood fades away too fast. A friend just called and asked me if I want to trip to neighborhood town to play bowling, but naaah, I don't want to have fun this evening anymore. 
Anyways, sorry for such a long post, I think I just needed to catch up with you. Not used to write long posts like this anymore. Lately I've been feeling like I'm stuck in a glass box, seeing and hearing everything, but just not participating. I hope this post didn't bore you too much, kisses and see you next time :)*

You Might Also Like

0 comments