WHITE

22:19

White party. Far from home, in the middle of a forest. Wind rustles trough trees. I can hear the waves somewhere near. Sun is shining just enough to keep me warm. Clouds warns me, there is going to be rain tonight. Children running around, building the feel of home with their laugh. Everyone dressed in white, drinking, dancing, smiling. 

These are the little things that keeps me going. Happiness, peace, minimalism. Yesterday I was at a party far away from home. I loved to take a little break from my boring routine. I wish I could extend this little break to a lot longer break. Just sit at the beach, enjoy the forest, wind, sun, read books and forget all the bad things that are happening in my life. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So beautiful!
    followed and love your blog!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Beauty Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely!
    : signe : : the daily savant
    I also have a STYLE CHALLENGE going on now! I hope you’ll enter!

    ReplyDelete