"Mondays are fine. Its your life that sucks."

14:00

I don't understand why so many people hate Mondays. My Mondays actually are quite fun! It is spring break this week (doesn't seem like spring when looking out of the window huh), but yesterday I went to school, so I can re-write my history test. I went to post office to receive a little package (about that in the next post) and then I visited my grandma and waited for the bus. I went to cinema and finally watched "12 Years a Slave", one of the best movies I've seen. Actually most of the movies I have seen lately are brilliant! After the movie I went to Apple Store and gave my little baby (it sounds so funny :D) to repair. Hopefully, everything is going to be alright. In the evening it was time to meet up with my course mates and make some photos! I was freezing, snow was snowing, ugh. Looked like Christmas time in Riga. Where the spring and +10 degrees went?








You Might Also Like

0 comments