clueless

00:00

3 pieces I bought last week. Fuchsia pink pants from Zara, snake print (again!) blouse from Zara also and denim jacket from Reserved
Friday night and I am staying home, watching Clueless (1995) and cleaning my room. Can't complain! This week passed by so fast. But seriously - I don't remember anything from this week. I was studying and sleeping all the time (Well, more like chilling in my bed, because I couldn't fall asleep). I couldn't even remember what day is it. 
I don't really have any plans for tomorrow, but I think I'm going to wake up early and go straight to kitchen. I want to try to bake macaroons one more time. And I will make tiramisu too. I know, I know, perfect plans for tomorrow, haha! Have a good weekend, my lovely followers <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments