Blazer

22:44


I recently got back from Riga. Had some fun time with my family. My little brother wanted to celebrate his name day, which was few days ago. My sister and I wanted to take a little peek into H&M, which was opened in our favourite mall last week. Here is a small accent from the blazer I bought. Also, I bought these flat sneakers I've been craving for. I actually wanted to buy something more detailed, more qualitative, not these plain ones. Still trying to find sneakers in which I could invest more than 15 €.
I will make an outfit post with this blazer as soon as possible! Kisses. <3

 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. nice blog
    visit me and let me know if you want to follow each other :)
    http://www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a gorgeous blazer!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photography! print looks really nice x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete