FOG

22:44

This was a hard day. I had to wake up at 7 AM to get ready and go to Riga. There we made some photos with my photo course group. So cold and so ugly weather. But at the same time it was nice, because some pics looked dramatic and depressing (I don't really like that kind of photos or anything else depressing, but it fits with this day).
One moment it was raining a bit, so we used this little moment to have a tea together at YOLO bar, haha. Later I went to donut shop, to buy my lil brother a gift for tomorrow. A lovely waitress persuaded me to eat the new blueberry donut. She was right, it was perfect haha!  After all that I went back to old Riga, had a coffee and then went to bus station. Right as I got home I fell into my bed, tired as hell. Now I'm going to sleep, I have to wake up early tomorrow also. And every other day. I have to learn how to fall asleep fast and wake up even faster, maybe then I won't be so tired everyday.

I hope you had a good weekend! I had a perfect Friday night, good times with my friends. <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments