iPHONE

16:07

Hi! As I said, I was going to post something exciting.. And here it is! Today I woke up at 7am and a little bit later I got a call from courier. 5 minutes later my new iPhone 5 was in my hands! Oh-my-god, I love it so much. I've been wishing for iPhone for over a year and finally I have it. As iPhone 5s isn't out yet in Latvia, I bought an iPhone 5 (or should I say - my lovely aunt bought me). I couldn't wait for the new one, because a few interesting and exciting trips and events are coming up. Going to little trip to Sweden really soon and I just have to have a good phone. And it would be so nice if you follow me on instagram: doloresaonzule, because I have it on my own phone, finally, haha. Have a good day! :)





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Don't crash it. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/02/nyfw-vera-wang.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. That was the only thing I thought about all day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, apsveicu! :)
    Man šķiet interesants krāsainais variants, bet pagaidām vēl padzīvošu ar savu iPhone 4 :D

    ReplyDelete