WEEKEND

14:42

This was such a good weekend! Saturday I celebrated my aunt's birthday, and yesterday - I celebrated Midsummer's Eve. I met so many new and fun people yesterday, I feel like it wasn't one night but one week. Done so many things at one night. Fun fun fun! I came home this morning, everyone went to bbq party, but I decided to stay home and rest from partying. I wanted to go swimming with dad, sis and bro, but I guess plans changed. Now I'm gonna go to bed, take a little nap. Hope you had a great weekend! Kisses

Saturday - with these little cute children :)))

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello dear, I am commenting to invite you to enter an amazing GIVEAWAY at my blog :)
    You can choose from a range of 5 different items and it is a great opportunity for you to complete your summer essentials.

    Find out more at:
    http://theroar-ofalion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/oasap-june-giveaway-your-chance-to-win.html

    Hurry! It is only running throughout this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete