HEALTHY

16:38

Hi! Yes.... Food again. At least this time it's healthy food! Yesterday was my grandpa's birthday, didn't stay for the party, but went out with Victoria. We went to mall to buy some fruits and vegetables. At the end we bought like 5 kgs food :D Victoria's house was free so we did a little ''chill night'' haha. Made fruit salad, drinked some not really healthy drinks, and then we went out with some friends. It was so fun! After that - movies and sleep. Now I am home, trying not to sleep (I am soooo sleepy right now!!), because I have to go to my friends name days party soon. Did you had a good weekend? :)






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Es rakstīju ZPD. Tas nebija patīkami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jā.. pavadīt brīvdienas mācoties patiešām nav patīkami.

      Delete
  2. You are an artist ;) Happy b'day to your grandpa
    Kiss
    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading personal blogposts like yours! and the pictures are great, which is a big plus! :)

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fruit bowl looks amazing! Yummy! I will have to try that out!

    http://www.FashSinCity.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete